Mini Slit Book
An easy method of binding a book.
- Fold a sheet of paper in half then cut the sheet into two pieces.
- Stack the two pieces.
- Mark two spots on the top paper about and inch from the edge.
- Pierce both papers with pencil point.
- Separate papers.
- Cut first paper to the marked point starting at the edge.
- On the second paper, draw a line joining the two pierced holes; cut along this line.
- Roll up the first piece of paper and insert it into the slit of the second paper.
- Fold into half.
- Create your own story and share it with your friends.
Watch the video.