Everyone knows the best way to
get youth involved and getting to know one another is to play a game,
an icebreaker, where
they can meet people.
- icebreakers are a great way to set the
tone for any
class or meeting.
- With icebreakers you automatically
increase classroom participation - they are great motivators!
- icebreakers work to create a better
- icebreakers can energize –
is just a good idea to shake things up a bit, especially in the middle
of the meeting when feet begin to tap, pencils begin to doodle, and
eyelids begin to droop. They are great energizers!
- icebreakers allow your participants to
both physically and mentally in the program which always creates a
better learning environment.
- icebreakers can be great topic
can be developed to help identify group and individual goals and