some of the
stumbling blocks and pitfalls by educating the heart.
children will be able to grow up with the kind of
coaching and mentoring they need from you in order to blossom to their
will also grow into your fullest potential as the wonderful parent
the heart is done by teaching Life's Lessons — the
overriding principles that govern our lives — and
the matching Life Skills that make it work.
the heart is how good character qualities
developed and include such things as . . .
• Being a willing and diligent worker
• Doing chores without being told
• Reaching out and helping others
• Learning conversational skills
• Making and keeping friends