|The newly wed royal couple, Kate and
William, plan an incognito get away.
They decide to stay at the Westminster Hotel of London under an assumed
On Sunday, four couples share a breakfast table for eight.
Their assumed family names are : Piccadilly, Buckingham, Nelson
During the brunch, the men, (Philip, William, Chuck and Bert) and
the women, (Kate, Liz, Camilla and Paola) discussed their reasons for
staying in the hotel.
They were on business, on their honeymoon, on a golf trip and attending
Each couple had arrived on a different day from Wednesday to Saturday.
- The Piccadillys arrived the day before the couple in room 224,
and the day after Liz and husband (who isn't William).
- The four couples are : Camilla and her husband, the
couple attending a wedding, the couple who arrived Wednesday
and the couple in room 412.
- Bert (who isn't Mr. Buckingham) arrived sometime
- The room in which Philip and his wife stayed is one floor higher
than that of the Sussex couple (who arrived sometime
after Camilla and her husband), and one floor lower
than that of the couple who were on a business trip.
- The Buckinghams arrived the day before the couple who were
on golfing holiday and the day after the couple in room
Can you determine each couple's full names, day of arrival, room number
(106, 224, 338 or 412 : the first digit is the number of the
floor) and reason for their stay?