I Teach Golf Too
Confessions of a 16 handicapper
A résumé of my golf book. Feel free to contribute chapters.
- Technique to properly align your fourth putt.
- Maximize your earnings by using your shadow on the green.
- Get more distance from your shank.
- The art of relaxation when hitting three off the tee.
- Hitting a Pro-V from the rough when you teed off with a Lady Pinnacle.
- Avoiding the water while lieing 8 in the bunker.
- Ball retrieval when your partners saw it go in the water.
Course Management :
- Rationalizing the six hour round.
- How to give the finger to the course ranger.
- Letting a foursome play through your twosome.
- Acceptable excuses for drinking beer before 9 am
- Wishing your wife would care about how you birded the par 3.
- Timely art of proposing swing corrections to your opponent during the round.
- Overcoming the birdie to bogey three putt.
- Knowing when your ball retriever needs to be regripped.