Is Too Busy
Thanks RL Whipkey
|Santa Claus finds it
difficult to shop for Mrs. Claus.
He sends five of his elves on shopping trips to buy presents for her.
Each elf will buy a different present in a different city around the
One elf even visits Moscow on his errand.
1. While one elf is buying Mrs. Claus a new bathing suit,
Dweedle will be looking for another present and a third elf
will be in New York City on his shopping trip.
2. Arvid, whose assignment is neither the iPad2 nor the
Mexican cookbook, wonders why "the Boss" doesn't go
on-line to purchase the gifts.
3. The elf shopping on Fifth Avenue in New York won't be
looking for the Tivo television recording system or the
4. The elf going to Tokyo isn't the one Santa is sending to buy a iPad2.
5. Neither Fred nor Ule is the shopping proxy who will buy a
6. The elf who hopes to sneak in a visit to St. Peter's while
he is in Rome isn't Arvid.
7. Neither Fred nor Ule is going to New York.
8. The elf Santa is sending to choose a motor scooter for Mrs.
Claus to ride around the North Pole isn't Dweedle.
9. Ozz's shopping goal isn't a iPad2.
10. The elf who will visit Rome isn't the one buying the motor scooter
nor the one being dispatched for a iPad2.
11. Ule is glad he isn't the elf who has to pick out a new bathing suit
for Mrs. Claus to wear in the Clauses' hot tub.
12. Neither Dweedle nor the elf going to Rio de Janeiro is
being sent to buy the Tivo system.
Which elf buys which present in which city?