|ADHD / ADD
Paper and pencil or pen.
Read and answer all
is rated 1 to 5
= very often
for your answers.
This test is NOT
diagnosing any type of health or mental health condition.
This test may help
increase your awareness of particular situations.
yourself for ADHD / ADD
Do you have a sense of underachievement, of not meeting your goals,
regardless of how much you have actually
2. Do you find it difficult to read written material unless it
very interesting or very easy?
3. Do you find it difficult to stay focused in groups on what is being
said in conversations?
4. Do you have a quick temper...a short fuse?
5. Are you irritable, and get upset by minor annoyances?
6. Do you say things without thinking, and later regret having said
7. Do you make rapid decisions without thinking enough about
8. Are your relationships with people made difficult by your
tendency to talk first and think later?
9. Do you have mood swings that are high and low?
10. Do you have difficulty planning the order to do a series
tasks or activities?
11. Do you easily become upset?
12. Do you seem to be thin skinned whremany things upset you?.
13. Are you almost always on the go?
14. Are you more comfortable moving than sitting still?
15. Do you start to answer questions in conversations before the
questions have been fully asked?
16. Do you usually work on more than one project at a time, and fail to
finish many of them?
17. Do you have a lot of "static" or "chatter" in your head?
18. Do you usually move your hands or feet while seated?
19. Is it hard for you to wait for your turn in group activites?
20. Does your mind get so cluttered that it is hard for it to function?
21. Do your thoughts bounce around as if your mind is a
22. Does your brain feel as if it is a television set with all the
channels going at once?
23. Ate you unable to stop daydreaming?
24. Are you distressed by the disorganized way your brain works?
your results here