Leave them in your golf
cards printed on a 2 x 3.5
Confessions of a range rat.
Are you spending countless hours on the driving range rapidly smashing
Are you forgetting (like myself) all the best drills you learned from
- Practice with a purpose on the golf range.
- Put fun back into golf practice.
- Choose the drill that is right for your own golf game.
- Dedicate some time at the driving range on a regular basis.
- Practice to achieve a more consistent golf game.
- These drills will
practice time more productive on the driving range.
- The golf drills also make a great
for your favorite golfer and for tournament awards.
6 drills will help improve your Driver and Woods : Header, Humble Pie,
It, Tee Trick, Wack It.
8 drills will help improve your Irons : Baseball, Beaver Pelt, Chicken
Wings, Footloose, Hippie, Lob It, Stretch, The Pits.
3 drills will help improve your Putter : No Cheetah, Shaft, 369.
3 drills will help improve your Short Game : Big Foot, Choo Choo,
Sixteen drills fit comfortably inside the card holder. Rotate the
drills to suit your needs.
View the golf
for Junior Golf
Programmes at your golf club