On A Golf Course
luxury townhouses have been
sold on the Cornwall Golf And Country Club to six couples.
Males: Justin, Gary, Marc, Mervyn, Trevor,
Females: Alexy, Briana, Crissy, Nadine, Sophie, Tara
1. Justin and his wife, Briana, have taken the townhouse that has an
external north-facing wall and is next door to that of Gary and next
door but one to Tara, whose townhouse is even numbered.
2. Marc's townhouse does not have an external south-facing
3. Nadine has an odd-numbered townhouse that is the same
townhouses away from the townhouse owned by Gary as Crissy is from that
of Mervyn, whose townhouse is even numbered.
4. Trevor's wife is not Sophie.
5. The sum of the numbers of the townhouses of Mervyn and Nadine equals
the sum of those of Trevor and Briana.
6. Nadine does not live next door to Tara.
Can you identify which couple bought which property?