Where was the first potato found?
Answer : In the ground.
2. If three cats kill three rats in three minutes, how long will it take hundred cats to kill hundred rats?
Answer : Three minutes.
3. What always goes to sleep wearing its shoes?
Answer : A horse.
4. I'm like a ribbon, tied by nature, across the sky,
Answer : A rainbow.
5. How do you write nineteen that if one is taken out, then it remains twenty.
Answer : XIX - when one is taken out, its remains XX.
6. Which part of London in France?
Answer : The N
7. Why is your nose not twelve inches long?
Answer : Because it would be a foot.
8. What is the largest ant in the world?
Answer : An elephant.
9. What is the most shocking city in the world?
Answer : Electricity.
10. Why was Pakistan's cricket team given cigarette lighters?
Answer : Because they lost all their matches.