Where was the first potato found?
2. If three cats kill three rats in three minutes, how long will it take hundred cats to kill hundred rats?
3. What always goes to sleep wearing its shoes?
4. I'm like a ribbon, tied by nature, across the sky,
5. How do you write nineteen by removing one and it remains twenty?
6. Which part of London in France?
7. Why is your nose not twelve inches long?
8. What is the largest ant in the world?
9. What is the most shocking city in the world?
10. Why was Pakistan's cricket team given cigarette lighters?