|Delphine is making a
necklace out of a
variety of different coloured glass beads.
She has six
total: one red, one blue, one purple, one pink, one green, and one
1) The first bead is not purple.
2) The last bead is orange.
3) The red bead is used before the blue bead with exactly one bead in
4) The third bead is neither red nor blue.
5) There is at least one bead in between the purple bead and the orange
6) The green bead is used first.
: Can you determine
the order that
the beads are
placed onto the string?