What Is Your Knowledge Of Fitness?
Pick the correct answer
If your neighbour had very good
cardiovascular fitness, in what range do you think your neighbour's
resting heart rate would most likely be?
- lower than 70 beats per minute
- 70 to 75 beats per minute
- 75 to 80 beats per minute
- at least 80 beats per minute
Which of the following would be a good suggestion for your neighbour to follow after exercising for cardiovascular fitness?
- begin exercise with several short, fast spurts
- cool down after exercise
- sit down immediately after hard exercise
- lie down immediately after hard exercise
Which of the following is the best test for cardiovascular fitness?
- lifting weights
- doing push-ups
- 12 minute run
- 2 km run
If you wanted to improve your fitness level you would have to exercise
- 5 minutes a day
- a one hour session each week
- one hour daily
- a half hour, at least three times a week